- There are many different types of facility management software available, each with its own unique features and benefits.
- Some of the most popular types of facilities management software include parking guidance and management, asset tracking, work order management, and space management.
There are all sorts of different types of facility management software options to choose from when it comes to facilities management. Here’s a look at some of the most popular types of software out there and what they do.
What is the best facility management software for parking?
Managing the lot can be a hassle for businesses with a designated spaces for employees, customers, or both. Fortunately, there are software solutions designed specifically for this purpose.
Parking guidance and management (PGM) systems help map a parking lot, track available spaces, and guide drivers to open spots. They help reduce congestion and make it easier for people to find a place to park.
Wayleadr‘s parking automation system is an example of a PGM system that manages all allocation and communications in a digital hub. Companies such as L’oreal, Sanofi, eBay, and Indeed use it to manage their parking lots.
Below are some of Wayleadr’s results:
- 40% increase in employee parking
- 82.85% higher occupancy
- 99% parking satisfaction rate
- 50% decrease in the amount of staff driving to work
What is the best facility management software for office space?
If you operate an office building, you know how important it is to keep track of your space and resources. Office space management software helps you do just that.
This type of software helps you plan and optimize the use of your space, track occupancy and utilization, manage moves and changes, and more.
OfficeSpace is a popular office space management software that helps businesses of all sizes manage their office space. Among many things, it:
- Tracks space and resources
- Manages moves and changes
- Helps with desk arrangements and room bookings
FMS: Workplace is also popular for office space and asset management. It offers a comprehensive solution for managing area utilization through lifecycle planning, sustainability financial forecasting, and building assessment tracking.
What is the best facility management software for maintenance?
Building and equipment maintenance is a critical part of facilities management. After all, you must keep your assets in good condition if you want them to last.
Maintenance management software helps you plan, schedule, and track maintenance tasks. It can also help you manage inventory, work orders, and preventive maintenance.
Hippo CMMS is a cloud-based maintenance management software that does all of the above and more. Companies like Khol Wholesale, Rolls Royce, and Emerson use it to manage maintenance operations.
What is the best facility management software for production management?
Companies that manage production facilities need software that can help them plan and track production, manage inventory, and quality control.
MES (manufacturing execution system) software is designed specifically for this purpose. It helps businesses track and optimize production processes from start to finish to ensure quality and efficiency.
Prodsmart is an MES software that helps corporations in various industries, such as food and beverage, automotive, and electronics. It offers features that:
- Records and tracks orders and shipping
- Monitors the status of all workflows
- Manages schedule of machines, materials, resources, etc.
- Controls and optimizes production processes
What is the best facility management software for co-working spaces?
Co-working spaces are becoming increasingly popular, especially among freelancers and small businesses. If you manage one, you need software to help you manage bookings, space utilization, membership, and billing.
Nexudus Spaces is a software solution that helps co-working space managers do all of the above. It allows businesses to scale their operations, manage multiple locations, and automate workflows. The platform:
- Manages booking and meeting room assignments;
- Provides a visual floor plan of the space;
- Offers proposals and document templates.
What is the best facility management software for assets management?
Asset management is a critical part of facilities management because it allows you to keep track of your purchases and ensure that they are properly maintained.
Software solutions like iLab Core Facility Management help businesses manage their assets, from PCs and laptops to software licenses. The platform:
- Oversees reservations with resource scheduling;
- Leverages barcoding features and stock control technology to monitor inventory and sample arrangement;
- Stores documents and files related to assets;
- Sees interactive reports in the platform using billing, request, and usage information kept in the system.
What is the best facility management software for workplace management?
Productivity and efficiency are key in any workplace. To ensure your workplace runs smoothly, you need software to help you manage and optimize your space.
Integrated workplace management systems (IWMS) such as Archibus help businesses do just that. The software:
- Automates and optimizes space and move management processes;
- Allows managers to see real-time data on space utilization;
- Helps stakeholders visualize and understand space data;
- Monitors status of equipment and buildings.
There you have it! These are just some of the different types of facility management software available today. No matter what kind of business or your specific needs, there’s a software solution that can help you run your operation more efficiently.
For parking guidance and management solutions, reach out to Wayleadr. We offer a comprehensive solution that helps businesses manage their parking facilities, from reservations and payments to space utilization and maintenance. Request a demo today to learn more.