- Booking a demo lets you learn about Wayleadr and what it can do for your company.
- It also lets our team get to know you and your specific needs to help us create a customized solution for your business.
A great way to learn about Wayleadr‘s parking management software is by booking a demo. When you book a demo with us, our team will show you exactly how Wayleadr works and answer any questions you may have.
The following are all actions you company can learn by booking a Wayleadr demo…
Solve common car lot problems
We will show you how your business can use Wayleadr by:
- Integrating with your existing hardware, software, or current parking system;
- Tracking and managing employee vehicles;
- Monitoring, booking, and releasing parking spots;
- Improving communication with employees about parking;
- Configuring notifications and alerts;
- Managing electronic vehicle (EV) charging stations;
- And much, much more.
Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to ask our team any questions you may have – things like pricing, features, customization, and more.
Optimize and automate management
Using Wayleadr isn’t as complicated as you might think. In fact, it’s quite simple. Our software is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate, from both the admin and end-user’s perspective.
When you book a demo, we’ll show you how to do the following:
- Book and release parking spots;
- Add and edit vehicles;
- Create employee profiles;
- Send notifications and alerts;
- Communicate parking updates;
- Monitor parking usage;
- And much, much more.
Wayleadr uses a proprietary digital hub and world’s first algorithm to do all this, so you don’t have to worry about complex systems. Wayleadr is also great for scalability. As your business grows, Wayleadr can grow with you. It solves your parking challenges of today while also preparing your business for the vehicles and commuting needs of tomorrow.
Get the metrics you need
Data is king in today’s business world. And when it comes to employee parking, you need to know exactly how your facility is being used.
Are employees happy with the current situation? Are there certain areas that see more traffic than others? What times of day are people using employee parking the most?
You can answer these questions (and more) with Wayleadr. And when you book a demo, we’ll show you how to use the tool to generate reports on the following:
- Parking usage by employee, department, or location;
- The number of available parking spots;
- Vehicle types parked in employee parking;
- Charging station usage;
- And plenty more.
This data is crucial for making decisions around the future of your car lot. With Wayleadr, you’ll be able to make changes and improve the employee experience.
See what established brands are doing
When you book a Wayleadr demo, you’ll see how some of the world’s leading brands use our parking management software. Some of our clients include:
- Alstom – A French multinational company offering mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation.
- Sanofi – A French transnational pharmaceutical company that is one of the world’s largest vaccine and healthcare treatment manufacturers.
- Colliers International – A Canadian commercial real estate services company that helps businesses occupy, develop, and invest in commercial property.
- Sodexo – A French food services and facilities management company that provides services to schools, hospitals, businesses, and more.
- Version 1 – An IT consulting and managed services company that helps businesses with digital transformation.
- Huckletree – A coworking space company with locations in London, Dublin, Manchester, and Berlin.
- Ayre Chamberlain Gunt – An independent property consultancy specializing in the office sector with locations across the UK. When you book a demo, you’ll see how each of these.
- Origina – A leading provider of software support and maintenance services for IBM products.
Likewise, you’ll learn how small and medium-sized businesses leverage Wayleadr’s capabilities to manage employee parking. Companies such as The Interiors Group, Leman Solicitors, Castle Trust Bank, and 908 Devices are just a few of our satisfied clients.
Customize to fit your specific needs
Finally, when you book a Wayleadr demo, you’ll see how you can customize our parking management software to fit your company’s specific needs.
Our team designed Wayleadr to be as flexible as possible, so you can easily adapt it to your business. For example, you can use our software to:
- Manage employee parking for multiple locations from one central platform;
- Set up different types of employee parking (e.g., reserved, first-come-first-serve, electric vehicle charging stations, etc.);
- Choose from a variety of payment options (e.g., monthly billing, pay-as-you-go, etc.)
- Track and manage employee vehicles;
- Set up access control for employee parking.
Your business needs are our priority, which is why we’re constantly updating Wayleadr with new features and improvements. And when you book a demo, you’ll see how you can tailor our software to fit your specific needs.
Booking a demo is the best way to see if Wayleadr is right for your company. Likewise, it’s the best way to learn about all the features and benefits of our parking management software.